Friday, January 18, 2013

RUN...

I run Far, I run Nowhere
I run Scared, I run Brave
I run Free, I run Trapped
I run Strong, I run Weak
I run Slow, I run Fast
I run Strong, Far, and Fast.
I run Scared, Weak, and Slow.

I run to things and away from things. I run out of fear and out of love. I run for great things and run from grave things. We all run and run. But are we running to something? Someone? Somewhere? Are we running away? We can run so fast we stumble we run so fast that we fall. We run, always run. "I run to You", "I run from Evil". But we always run. Run and Run and Run. Why do we run? Is it bad or good or both? I run out of fear. And I run out of hope. I run for many things. What do you run for?
Why do you RUN?

No comments:

Post a Comment